Innovative, Analytics-Based Data Protection and Precise Service Delivery
There are a multitude of challenges facing organizations today related to backing up and retrieving data. Environmental complexity has outgrown legacy infrastructure backup solutions. The data protections experts at the ATS Group have knowledge and experience to simplify operations and increase value. Whether it is compliance support, data disruption, analytics or workloads in the cloud, ATS delivers the optimized, adaptive data protection solutions necessary for modern corporations.
The Future of Data Protection
Leveraging an innovative Data Protection as a Service (DPaaS) solution, supported by experts knowledgeable in analytics and automation, is the ideal approach. Organizations require a true data protection solution with no additional infrastructure to manage.
Data protection solutions, offered by The ATS Group and supported by our partner, Cobalt Iron, go above and beyond traditional strategies to establish automated, data driven protection for your most critical assets. This scalable and high performance service ensures that your data is conserved, supporting confidence and peace of mind for businesses of all sizes.
DPaaS from the ATS Group: Powered by Cobalt Iron
The skilled subject matter experts at the ATS Group, specializing in cloud, storage and monitoring, have a long-standing partnership with Cobalt Iron. This relationship brings together the best of both worlds: innovative data protection with impeccable service delivery. This united solutions offers diverse industry experience and a commitment to accelerating the use of analytics and cloud resources to save money, simplify operations and increase value.
Cobalt Iron ADP modernizes enterprise-class backup, delivering the features and scale of enterprise data protection combined with the flexibility and economics of cloud consumption. ADP eliminates complexity, reduces management and avoids unplanned CAPEX expenses while setting new standards for data protection.
Cobalt Iron has designed and delivered the leading virtualized data protection operating system. Built to deliver automation, scale, performance and flexibility, ADP OS turns server, storage and network resources into the world’s smartest data protection solution.
Our data protection services are seamlessly delivered through cloud technology. Customers benefit from key DPaaS features including scalability enabled through expertly managed cloud environments to support even the most expansive collections of data assets, as well as flexibility of delivery methods. This resilience ensures that services and support can grow alongside your organization’s expanding needs and informational requirements.
- Save over 50% in hardware, software, and OpEx spending.
- Eliminate process failures, waste, and inefficiencies.
- Enable software-based workflow automation so resources can focus on value-added initiatives.
- Deliver 99.9% successful backup, restore and replication.
Data protection from the ATS Group provides organizations with streamlined data migration from multiple, disparate backup and protection platforms, creating a single, unified, modern protection solution supported by advanced cloud technologies.
This advanced service includes key analytics, virtualization, encryption and multi-cloud support features to reduce complications and limitations for data management. The ATS Group’s data protection solution sets a new standard for assertive information protection and backup.
The ATS Advantage
Data protection services from the ATS Group enables several key advantages over other services:
- Migration services: ADP puts an end to the long, painful migration processes of the past. By leveraging analytics and automation, enterprises can seamlessly migrate from the past to the future.
- Implementation services: Based upon proven best practices, ATS delivers modern data protection in a fraction of the time required to deploy legacy products.
- Integration services: ATS’ RESTful API library and integration services were designed to ensure existing automation and management systems are respected and leveraged. ATS tightly integrates with existing, defined management layers including ServiceNow, Active Directory and Remedy.
- Cost efficiency: Thanks to the flexibility, scalability and seamless service delivery, our DPaaS solution represents a cost-effective way to ensure your most essential data assets are properly safeguarded. As a service offering, businesses simply need to maintain existing infrastructure assets without concerns to invest in additional hardware or software, thus eliminating unplanned CAPEX.
- Advanced analytics: Data driven benchmarks and indicators power key capabilities including workload automation, monitoring and associated alerting and self-healing. Best of all, users can gain insight into these processes through a policy-driven dashboard.
- Exceptional management and delivery: Our data protection services enable organizations to put a team of experts in charge. IT managers can rest easy knowing these critical functions are being carried out with the utmost care from a vastly experienced team.
Setting New Standards
Born in the cloud, ADP Architecture is designed to take full advantage of progressive technologies such as analytics, SaaS, multi-cloud and virtualization. The user-friendly dashboard provides a simple and intuitive experience, while the analytics engine delivers the flexibility and insight required for modern data protection. The ADP Accelerator is a converged, integrated and scalable data protection system that is constantly maintained and updated, ensuring that data protection is ready to support new technology investments. These elements deliver the most powerful and disruptive data protection solution in the market today.
Put these key processes in the hands of a knowledgeable service provider, accurately supported by an analytics-based approach to your critical data protection. To find out more about data protection services from the ATS Group work and how this service can benefit your organization, connect with us today.