Integrate on-prem storage with Cloud
- Migrate data between on-premises and public cloud data centers or between public cloud data centers.
- Enjoy consistent data management between on-premises storage and the public cloud.
- Implement disaster recovery strategies between on-premises and public cloud data centers.
- Enable cloud-based DevOps with easy replication of data from on-premises sources.
- Improve cyber resiliency with copies on AWS using “air gap” snapshots to S3.
Unparalleled focus on your requirements
At ATS, we are passionate about our customers' success. We remain flexible, independent, and objective to ensure you’re investing in the right, most cost-effective IT solutions for your business.
Explore the SV for Public Cloud use-cases
By leveraging ATS’s Cloud storage services, you can store business-critical data on AWS in a secure, durable, high-performance environment. Run the same products you use on-premises but on AWS with identical feature sets, capitalizing on all the inherent advantages that AWS provides.
Extended On-Premise to Hybrid MultiCloud
Add Cloud capabilities to existing Storage on-prem and temporarily or permanently migrate data, containers, or VMs to/from Public Clouds and between Public Cloud providers.
Public Cloud Data Protection
For workloads already moved to the Cloud – and supported between disparate Cloud Provider data centers – use sync or async mirroring to protect Cloud data center deployments.
Public Cloud Business Continuity
Protect your on-premise data for virtualized, containerized, or bare metal applications by synchronizing local storage data with sync or async storage replication to a DR site in a Public Cloud.
Public Cloud Block Storage Optimization
Lower costs, improve performance, and increase scalability of native Public Cloud IaaS by leveraging thin-provisioned volumes, space efficient snapshots, and AI based auto tiering.
Spectrum Virtualize for Public Cloud
Spectrum Virtualize for Public Cloud enables data on heterogeneous storage systems to replicated or migration between on-premises and IBM Cloud or Amazon Web Services.